Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Japanese Cell Phone

Today, I bought my new cell phone!
Since I came back from Canada, I've never haven my cell phone and it makes me feel uncomfortable. But, from today, it’s very easy to contact with my friends by my cell phone actually.

The cell phone has some interesting functions, which are digital TV, radio, music player, digital camera, barcode reader, electronic money, and so on.

Especially Digital TV function is the best of all others, and if I insert a memory card into the cell phone, I can record the program as any TV recorder. At that time, we can select the TV program from Internet TV program listing.

So, the cell phone give some funs to me.

  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool is your cellphone !
I think I also start to write an english blog too.
maybe it is goodway to have contact with my friend who is not japanse and hostmother.

mtfuji said...

>Hiroko
I recommend you to have your new English blog and it helps you to keep your English skil.