Thursday, October 12, 2006

Atomic Weaponry

Recently, North Korea said, “We got our atomic weapons” to all countries of the world. Japan locates close North Korea, and it’s easy to fire some missiles to Japan from North Korea.

On the other hands, Japanese government and US are thinking some sanctions for North Korea. Basically, North Korea doesn’t have enough power to fight with US and South Korea. So, I worry about North Korea would fire any missiles to Japan from beginning when they start to have war with international armed forces.

Basically, the area is very difficult, because they have own rules that isn't International one and they hate other countries advices. The history gave a lot of evidences.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My great freind.This is your korean freind; Koopoon.
I read your interesting paragraphs about north-Korea. My idear is a little bit different comparing with you. However, I enjoy your opinion. I really congratuate on birth of your blog.

mtfuji said...

>Poonkoo
I think it isn’t good things writing the name on Internet. So, I have to say sorry to you Poonkoo, because I should blot out you comment.